The year is almost over, and it's time to draw up a budget and plan effectively for a productive new year. While trying to fit commercial cleaning services into the company's budget, it's essential to ask: “How much do companies spend on cleaning?”
To help you answer this question and prepare better, this article will explore the average commercial cleaning cost and how to maintain a clean, welcoming business space. Let's begin!
How to Optimize Your Janitorial Service Budget
With inflation and increased labor costs, many business owners are worried about saving on commercial cleaning services. If you fall into this category, you can try these tips to help you optimize your janitorial service budget:
- Survey the Market to Get the Best Cost Estimate: If you're wondering, “How much does commercial cleaning cost?” then you need to take this step seriously. To get the right answer, request and compare multiple quotes from commercial cleaning companies. Also, look up discounts and other special offers.
- Identify the Area That Needs Deep Cleaning: Some spaces, like reception, conference rooms, workshops, and offices, are more frequently used than others. So, proper planning and budget mapping for deep cleaning in these spaces can limit your facility's commercial cleaning service cost.
- Keep a Good Inventory Record: Most business owners often make expensive and unplanned last-minute purchases, which can harm their budget. Conversely, keeping a ledger of supplies can help you control expenditures. Also, you can refer to your ledger to confirm how much commercial cleaning cost your facility in the past.
- Purchase Consumable Supplies Yourself: It may shock you to know that supplies like hand soap, sanitizers, and the toiletries that your commercial cleaning company provides are part of the cost. You can reduce this cost by providing these supplies yourself.
- Controlling Consumption Through Green Care Technology: This is the most underrated control measure to optimize your janitor cleaning service budget. The use of technology and green cleaning supplies can prolong supplies and save on costs.
Tips for Saving Money With Commercial Cleaning Supplies
Regardless of how low your commercial cleaning cost may be, it’s not a bad idea to cut it down further and save your business some funds. Below are the best tips to help you achieve this feat:
- Use devices like automatic soap dispensers and hand dryers instead of soap and paper towels.
- Embrace the use of adequate color-coded trash bins to enable you to recycle and make money off your company's waste.
- Purchase your facility cleaning supplies and products in bulk. Some commercial cleaning suppliers offer discounts for higher purchase volume.
- Regulate your facility cleaning frequency, especially in areas of the facility not in daily use, to save on the use of supplies.
- Hire commercial cleaning services near your facility. If you're in Atlanta, GA or surrounding areas, Georgia Facility Services is the top trusted commercial cleaning service provider you should check out.
How to Choose the Right Company for Your Cleaning Needs
The first step in choosing the right company for your cleaning needs is drafting a commercial cleaning service budget for your company. After that, proceed to:
- Search for “commercial cleaning services near me” and select companies offering services within your budget.
- Research the company's mode of operation. Some service providers offer basic cleaning, like vacuuming and dusting, while others offer comprehensive cleaning for facilities in various industries.
- Ensure the cleaning company is certified by reputable industry agencies and their staff is capable.
- Ensure their services are available and flexible to suit your schedule.
- Request quotes and discount offers from every company within your reach.
Partner With a Reputable Commercial Cleaning Service
Budgeting and planning can be daunting; however, with the right guidance, you can get through the process without hiccups. To get started on your cleaning budgeting, contact a professional cleaning company. Georgia Facility Services is a top-tier green care commercial cleaning company that offers cleaning services to corporate, industrial, and other facilities in various sectors. Contact us to learn more about our product offerings.